A baby undergoes many possible stresses and
shocks before, during and after birth:
- a long labour,
- a small space in the womb
- sharing the womb with other siblings
- compression of bone and muscle tissue
- the shock of its new environment after
birth and the whole process of being handled
by doctors and nurses.
- forceps delivery is without a doubt one
of the most harmful procedures to affect
the cranial bones and subsequently the auditory,
visual and learning aspects of the brain.
- Caesarian Section Delivery -a suction
on the head is often used to lift the baby
out of the womb. The pulling action of the
suction-vacuum distorts many of the cranial
bones and also pulls on the neck.
- Even during normal delivery the neck
may be gripped too tightly by the doctor.
As a result the spinal chord will twist
and affect various nerves going to certain
parts of the body.
- the mother’s fear and frustration
can be absorbed by the fetus. It has been
established that even before birth a baby
is aware of and sensitive to the thoughts
and feelings of its mother and even others
in close proximity.
Newborns and Infants
Gentle touch and balancing are wonderful gifts
to give your newborn. It will be a foundation
for how she/he perceives the world throughout
the formative years.
- eliminates colic, fussiness and digestive
- resistance to colds and infections
- removes obstructions to growth and mobility
- creates calmness and contentedness
Birth Trauma Retraced
A person at any age can retrace birth trauma
or early childhood traumas and treat imbalances
that have remained in the system causing:
Migraines, Cerebral Palsy, Scoliosis Asthma,
Autism, Depression, Learning Difficulties,
Dyslexia, Eating Disorders, Auditory Problems,
Seizures, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
Visual Problems, TMJ